Greetings, dear readers! Today, I bring exciting news about a groundbreaking initiative, the Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2024, set to revolutionize agriculture in Gujarat.
On the 24th of October, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced this scheme via video conferencing, marking a significant leap towards sustainable farming practices. In this comprehensive article, we will delve into the key aspects of the Kisan Suryoday Yojana, shedding light on its objectives, benefits, and the application process.
Kisan Suryoday Yojana 2024
- Scheme Name: Kisan Suryoday Yojana
- Initiated by: Gujarat Government
- Announcement by: Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
- Applicable State: Gujarat
- Beneficiaries: Needy farmers of the state
- Objective: Ensuring 3-phase electricity for farmers from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm
Objective of Kisan Suryoday Yojana
In response to the water-related challenges faced by farmers in Gujarat, the Kisan Suryoday Yojana aims to provide a sustainable solution. Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, spearheads this initiative. The core objective is to supply electricity for irrigation from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm, enabling farmers to efficiently irrigate their fields. This strategic move is expected to boost agricultural productivity and significantly increase farmers’ income.
“Under this scheme, the income of all the farmers will increase. Will the supply of electricity for irrigation be ensured during daytime?”
Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana Main Facts
- Approximately 3.30 thousand circuit kilometers of new transmission lines will be established in the next two to three years.
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 3500 crore to develop the necessary infrastructure by 2024.
- Prime Minister Modi inaugurated three projects for Gujarat, including Kisan Suryoday Yojana, through video conferencing.
- The initial phase covers Dahod, Patan, Mahisagar, Panchmahal, Chhota Udaipur, Kheda, Anand, and Gir Somnath districts, with gradual expansion to other areas.
Other Projects Inaugurated By PM Modi For Gujarat State
Alongside the Kisan Suryodaya Yojana, Prime Minister Modi inaugurated two additional projects — the UN Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research and a hospital dedicated to children’s heart diseases. These projects, costing Rs 130 crore, contribute to the overall development and well-being of Gujarat.
“These three schemes together will become a symbol of power, devotion, and health of Gujarat.”
Benefits Of Gujarat Kisan Suryoday Yojana
- All farmers in Gujarat will benefit from this scheme.
- Government farmers can irrigate their crops from 5:00 am to late morning.
- Fields can be irrigated until 9:00 pm, leading to increased crop yields.
- The scheme aims to address water-related problems faced by farmers.
Process To Apply For Kisan Suryoday Yojana
While the scheme has been announced, the online application process has not commenced. Farmers keen on availing electricity for irrigation under the Kisan Suryoday Yojana will need to patiently await the official launch of the application process. Rest assured, we will keep you informed as soon as the Gujarat Government initiates the application process.
In the words of our expert, “The Kisan Suryoday Yojana marks a pivotal moment in Gujarat’s agricultural landscape. By ensuring uninterrupted electricity for irrigation, this scheme has the potential to transform the lives of farmers and elevate agricultural practices. It is a testament to the government’s commitment to fostering sustainable development in the agricultural sector.”
FAQ Related To Kisan Suryoday Yojana
What is Kisan Suryodaya Yojana?
Under PM Kisan Suryodaya Yojana, farmers across the state will receive electricity from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm, addressing water and irrigation challenges.
What are the schemes of the central government for farmers?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme provides income support to landholding farmers, aiding in agricultural and household expenses.
Stay tuned for further updates on the Kisan Suryoday Yojana, and let’s look forward to a brighter future for Gujarat’s agriculture!